View Single Post
Old 06.25.2010, 05:23 PM   #11023
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The Doc Manhattan angle removed the part in the book where psychich feedback was sent worldwide and put "sensitives" in comas, while making everyone in the world "hear" the horrendous images that the "alien" was sending to the inhabitants of Earth about the upcoming invasion, as well as "feeling" the death of the alien creature.

I found the Doc Manhattan angle weak and unsatisfying. The world would not put aside it's differences just because one powerful being destroyed 12 cities. Fuighting an alien invasion is something humans can get behind. fighjting a near omnipotent being would just drive the entire planet to madness.