View Single Post
Old 11.14.2015, 12:28 PM   #47480
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
if you've never been farther south than DC then why do you say sorry? if you've never been here then how do you know how it is? do you judge something based on stereotype or by my neurotic say so behavior?

im curious? lots of people come here looking for the worst and getting the worst because they're expecting it. it's that bullshit hateful liberal mind that they were taught in school when black history comes around. not saying you're one of those but, these people are not welcomed and get the eye of "get the fuck out" because we know. you got that vibe... black and white feel this. we know.

maybe what you're feeling sorry for is my tolerance for BRO COUNTRY. UGH!! I love it and hate it. and the birth of modern mush mouth hip hop. yes...Georgia!!! I can tell a Georgia rapper from a thousand miles away without looking him up. it's the accent and cadence. that's ATL shit right there. no other state can claim or fake it because it's one of a kind.

maybe Boston has the same problems with people looking for irish sea shanty sing alongs but, that's too many goddamn white people for me.

I was really initially talking about the weather. I wasn't kidding about the heat. It scares me. I've been to, like, Texas and stuff... But it's dry there. Florida and Louisiana just seem like another planet to me. I feel like the humidity and heat would paralyze me, and that's I'd never be able to get out once I got in. One of my best friends just moved to Florida though, so I've been thinking about it a lot.

I guess I was also referring to the ATL hip hop culture. I've never been much of a fan.

But I actually wasn't talking about racism or anything. Sorry. I have spent time in places in Washington and Illinois and Michigan that have such a deeply embedded fear of color that I don't consider the South to be a peak location for racist attitudes. That shit is everywhere.

No offense intended. Sorry for the misunderstanding
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|