View Single Post
Old 11.12.2015, 10:29 PM   #47471
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
no, it's not like actually lyrics but, kinda. it's implied more or less. like too pussy to go the distance but, that's the gist of it. yes.

it's like another world down here. it's so weird even though I've been here my whole life. it's really really strange! beyond how I could describe it. like what you see on Tv and old history mixed with the new and yr fantasy of what it is, then there's the old school rednecks and rascism and....it's just fucking crazy man!!! everyday im surprised by something new. it's the south. it's very integrated but very segregated in white peoples mind because there's a nice little house on the prairie church then you turn the corner and it's crack, pill, and cocaine, weed. that's the shit they don't show the world.

Ah you're from the south? That's too bad man. I'm sorry.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|