Thread: RIP Adam West
View Single Post
Old 06.27.2017, 06:46 PM   #57
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yah i used to have dragon.... 6? 7? in the late 90s. man that was a piece of shit. especially with my accent. siri understands me better these days.

the commas work but the period or question mark not always. sometimes the sentence repeats itself instead. ha!

but yeah the ipad: i do 98% of my work on the ipad these days. i only have to dust off the massive brick known as the macbook pro for certain specific tasks. otherwise it's all ipad. the trick is to put a logitech keyboard on it. it's a bit small but you get used to it. the greatest thing is that it weighs fucking nothing. well i gotta go eat ice cream and watch more war and peace. fucking excellent.

I have a Logitech keyboard but it doesn't have a number pad. I wish Apple made a version of their desktop keyboard (so thin and sleek and comfy) that was Bluetooth instead of USB. I'd buy that shit for the iPad Pro I use for work.

I love my MacBook Pro though. I just love it. I don't use it all the time, usually just for working from home and watching tv in bed, but it's a thing of beauty and a very nice experience.

Anyway....
Just had oral surgery.... high as fuck on painkillers.... *loosens belt* ... think I'm gonna go kill of the last episode of American Gods and try not to American Nod off.

(Drugs are bad though)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|