View Single Post
Old 06.18.2015, 04:20 PM   #6
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Jonny Greenwood - There Will be Blood, most definitely. Incredible.

All of Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross's collaborations have been really incredible. I think Gone Girl was really snubbed at the Oscars.

Agreed with both of these for sure. Ex Machina is pretty nice in that Reznor/Ross vein. When I saw the movie, I actually found myself wondering if they scored it. Even stuck around for the credits to see. Found out though via some post-watching research it is a guy from Portishead and some other TV music guy collabing for it.

Speaking of Reznor and soundtracks, I have always really loved Natural Born Killers soundtrack since I was a teen. Reznor produced the soundtrack, and it's more "soundtrack" than original score.

Snatch also has a fucking great soundtrack, imo. Not score, but soundtrack. I always love putting that one on.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|