View Single Post
Old 02.07.2019, 05:29 PM   #42
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Sorry for bumping this thread..

But I just wanted to say that you probably don't feel bad enough about balding if you won't do something to reverse it.

I went from bald to a head full of hair with 3 hair transplants. It was costly and inconvinient but now I feel much better about myself.

Lol it wasnt even the balding whatsoever, I've been bald for years now. I was going through some weird ass shit mentally w a girl who I no longer talk to, and my mom's deteriorating health, my dad abandoning her, and it was just pure hell. My bipolar disorder was eating me alive

I'm much better and happier now. Like so much happier, its unreal. Dont even wanna read this thread tbh lol. But thank you for your kind words, sonic fam.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|