View Single Post
Old 02.24.2014, 01:08 PM   #75
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
At the New Museum with Bob:

Laure Prouvost: For Forgetting

That was really nice even though it was VERY VERY small. It was very positive and reminded be a lot of Miranda July. There were videos and a lot of sound. It was a bit confusing because it was in such a small space, but if you managed to just listen to one thing it was wonderful and it made me feel very very good. Must try to find some of her work on the internet.

Pawel Althamer: The Neighbors

This one was a bit scary, especially the first floor. There were four videos and a whole room full of scary statues that were standing all over the room and kind of created a maze. I had a very hard time walking through it because there were so many and I was scared that I might knock them over.
I enjoyed the videos being in polish (english subs though).
There was one in which he talked to his daughter and it was really funny but also sad because he asked her what life would be like if she wasn't born and she (about 6 or 7 y/o??) said "easier for you".
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|