View Single Post
Old 05.19.2009, 09:24 PM   #38
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
1. Do you think you are ugly? No.

2. If you do, do you give a flyin fuk?

Long, long ago I worried I was unattractive. Even in those awkward teenage days, I didn't think I was "ugly" though.

3. Define ugly in terms of physical appearance and/or the person within.

Burn victims are not physically attractive, though that's of course a tragedy. Beauty within has to do with being a "good" person, and "good" is just as hard to define as beauty, but we all know what it means.

4. Do you judge a book by it's cover?

I'm seriously trying to be less judgmental in general. Just agreed with my therapist an hour ago that I'm succeeding and don't need to schedule a return visit at the moment. However, sure all the time, I make an opinion based on what I see first. I'd be a liar if I said otherwise, though a good looking liar. It's rarely the only opinion I make though, unless of course, I never read the book.

5. Do you feel sympathy for someone you perceive as very ugly?

Burn victims, yes definitely, assholes, no not at all.

6. Do feel a bit jealous when you see someone you perceive as more attractive than you?

Yes, but it's always women. I can't think of a male I think is more attractive than me, but I find many women to be so, and wish I could be like them. When I was drunk with my wife in the strip club she had just started working at (on her night off), I told her, "You're the girl I've always wanted to be!" and we both realized this was entirely true.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|