View Single Post
Old 05.06.2016, 07:57 PM   #1888
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Another new Radiohead song, another new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU

Much better than Burn the Witch. Album drops Sunday (May 8th).

Ok, so I was thinking about Inception before he opened the first door, and continued thinking about Inception throughout the video. Nice video.

Would have benefitted from casting someone other than Thom Yorke, though. The guy almost looks like my father, which is creepy. And I'm firmly against videos where the band are shown signing the song. It's ok sometimes... like if it's a performance based video like "the Empty Page" or "Bull in the Heather," and it's tolerable if the video's concept is solid enough (like in the "No Surprises" vid) but usually it's just boring.

I'm a "Rabbit in your headlights" kind of video fan. The whole video as short film thing. I think it's pretty boring to show the singer singing the song that the video is for. I know, everyone's done it — from the Beatles to Nirvana to Kanye — but I'm just over it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|