View Single Post
Old 07.21.2010, 12:35 PM   #15
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Spectre Folk are really good. Pete is a very talented person. I actually got into MM recently too. Weird, I know, it took like 4 years but for some reason I hard the urge to put on a few things recently and it kinda hit me in the same way a Jandek record does -- like, you have to be in the mood for it but the sloppy detuned abrasive stuff is actually quite good. I like the really old two guitars/drums stuff a lot now. Shrug. And like I said elsewhere, I like "Sisterworld" by Liars now. I dunno, I think I've been quick to write off certain things before but now that I'm really paying attention, and not trying to absord so much albums at the same time, I find myself really listening to an album, even if it doesn't initially strike me, multiple times, and I think I can appreciate aspects of it I couldn't before.

What's next? Me liking Mars Volta? (no fucking way!)

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|