View Single Post
Old 05.15.2014, 04:20 PM   #18032
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
damn!

have you seen silent running?

eta- and the end of "the wrath of kahn"? (the original, not the latest atrocity)

I remember liking Silent Running but not much else about it, same with Wrath of Kahn. I cry at unusual things in films, usually more out of happiness or because of the sheer brilliance of something than through any kind of sadness, or in the case of Gravity feeling overwhelmed by the intensity of it all.

EDIT: Christ I've really overhyped that now. Don't expect the greatest film you'll ever see, it isn't, but as an out of the blue little Hollywood gem, brilliantly written, amazingly shot (to put it mildly), and very well acted, you might be pleasantly surprised.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|