View Single Post
Old 11.23.2009, 11:38 AM   #126
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
I think Prurient and Cold Cave should do a round robin concert or a tour, just listen to Cocaine Eyes and what Cold Cave do and it is sort of similar, and I think Dominic F's vocal style would just mesh up with Cold Cave really well. check it out I really mean it: http://ducksbattlesatan.com/2009/09/...hospital-2008/

Dinosaur Jr. - it wasn't as loud as their Central Park show, for sure.

SY - it seemed like the crowd was the most into it of any shows that I've seen in the past few years. If you compare this show to Webster Hall 2 or 3 years back, if anyone remembers that, this was much more high energy crowd. Although I haven't seen as many shows as some people. Silver Rocket was definitely one of the best over the top Thurston moments I've seen in person.

Sorry to have missed the dinner and meeting Jenn and the book, I still want the book, I looked for you by the stage and didn't see you. Are you still in NYC?

forgot to add- SYR cds were on sale for $8 again, this is a great deal. Picked up Silver Sessions...
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|