View Single Post
Old 10.31.2014, 03:14 AM   #585
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

@ Nefeli - "am i losing my focus?" is exactly the right kind of question to be asking when you care about your work, no? as for the answer i don't know if you are, all i can say from where i am is how much your work has improved in the past year, how much more you're painting, and how much more dedicated you appear. i wish you never apologized. if working more means losing focus, then great! (but i don't know if you're actually losing focus-- maybe it's just a series of strategic retreats before you attack again).

==

speaking of losing focus, i made my first yogurt ever last night/this morning. came out great after some accidents. plus baked a loaf of fresh bread (haven't had an oven for over a year). i should start posting pictures here ha ha ha.

i'm serious! i actually i think i will next time. the bread was beautiful and so we ate it-- with the thick yogurt, and honey, and pomegranate grains. ephemeral art. eat your yellowed leaves, andy goldsworthy!

for tomorrow i'll try making a bread with the leftover whey. will photograph the sucker if i can remember.

thank you for your words and taking the time to write them.
i dont talk with anyone about all that and i use this place to take it out.
saying that you see improvement, well thats what mostly i care about.
thanks again.

making your own food is most fulfilling! good for you.

Antagon, count rep you in previous page so..
i like the one with the fence a lot. the b&w is cool too, but the other creates even more feelings.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|