View Single Post
Old 09.24.2008, 09:29 PM   #7
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
tom smith is such a nice guy, i corresponded with him after noise against fascism in 05 to send him my pics, then last year i got to hang out with him and frank (rat bastard) after their dc show, and talked for like a half hour about how show the previous night, and other topics that i have forgotten, he gave me a free copy of group xex which was very cool, and bought a copy of les tricoteuses

tom is such a cool guy, and yes very unappreciated in his own time

also any band that don fleming is in i just love

those are my modern day music heroes man? i could listen to rat bang away at that bass gee-tar for all day! how did you end up hanging out with them? were you performing, reporting, etc..?

and yes, fleming is an icon.

it really does mind boggle me how om myth is underrated though, i mean dusted is always gushing about his music, and then there's like blastitude which is like the best music publication of all time, theyre like the internet version of creem or something, theyre constantly talking about how genius he is. the only band that gets more coverage is scg. but the thing about tlasila is i listen to so much ridiculously extreme music, it takes a lot to actually shock/freak me out, yknow. but to live and shave in la freaks me the fuck out.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|