View Single Post
Old 11.20.2008, 10:03 AM   #18
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
He's on a nine inch nails remix album. That's pretty famous considering it's at Wal-Mart and shit and has probably sold a million copies. Generally speaking of course.. he'll never be FAMOUS, but certainly he's probably as famous as that kind of music could be. Which is great. I love his music. Lots of people know and love it. I dunno. He's famous, sure. It's somewhat perplexing considering what he's doing but that's great.

......However, I'm more perplexed by the popularity of Ryoji Ikeda -- another artist who I love, but his music is just sine waves and tones, and the dude gets TONS of publicity, he's really well-known and shit. Which is great, "Test Patterns" is one of my favorites of the year and "Dataplex" is one of my favorite albums EVER.... but yeah it's pretty, uh, "challenging"/"difficult" stuff for most people really so his success kinda surprises me.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|