Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 10.05.2020, 10:07 PM   #1251
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
As for "not having skin in the game", is whatever little grey matter you have left oozing out of your ears? The United States' actions have a MAJOR repercussion ALL over the world - your government left the JCPOA and the Paris Agreement, destroyed any chance of a two-state solution between Palestine and Israel, left the Kurds to be massacred by Turkey, emboldened dictators around the planet, and is leaving the World Health Organization in the middle of a lethal global pandemic about which it has spread unbelievable amounts of disinformation. I care about the murders of Breonna Taylor and George Floyd and worry about people in the U.S. getting their right to vote supressed and women in the U.S. potentially getting stripped of their right to have control over their own bodies the same way I care about Jamal Khashoggi getting chopped up and dissolved in acid, Alexei Navalny getting poisoned with Novichok, Rohingya children getting thrown into the fire by Myanmar's military, the Arctic melting at a rate previously "scheduled" for 2070, biodiversity shrinking by the second, and yes, a kid in my own city being thrown into a river by the local police, which The Economist (a publication hardly known for any left-leaning bias) called "brutal, corrupt, and incompetent". Why? Because I may be just another mook from a small country, but ultimately I happen to be a human being who cares about the EARTH, which is far more than I can say about you, you chauvinist FUCKS.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|