View Single Post
Old 08.06.2017, 03:50 PM   #35
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I figured that you were angry at the maybe faux radical actions of some of the celebs. I came to the conclusion a few years ago that even if I personally disliked some of the people who are aligned with my positions, celebs or otherwise, I can still kind of like them for what they are doing, or trying to do. Thus, I even have some affection and respect for Jon Bon Jovi....

How successful has BDS been? The jury is still out. It's working well in some parts of the world, IMO, but very poorly in the US, where very few of us, left or right are anti-Likud. And, we keep sending them huge amounts of arms and money..

....if you look at history, there are many parallels. A lot of freedom movements took a massive amount of time, money, lives and energy. But most of them get there sooner or later, I think the best idea is to keep on pushing that stuff along.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|