View Single Post
Old 09.21.2014, 04:51 PM   #2576
gambra
bad moon rising

gambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's assesgambra kicks all y'all's asses
I've been working on a new site to host my recording list over the last while and its finally live. I wanted to replace the old db.etree set up as that's no long being updated these days (which is a pity really) and I wanted something a bit fancier than just having a text page with the titles of the shows. Each entry for a recording has it's own page for whatever metadata you want (just like etree) but since I run it I can add whatever I want.

There are currently 1,100+ recordings in the collection dating from 1966 up to right now and covering all genres though it’s mostly the kind of stuff I post to the blog (noise, drone, metal, punk, hardcore etc). You can use the letters at the top of the list to look for bands you may be interested in. The vast bulk of the collection are FLAC audio recordings (there’s about 100 videos) so if there’s anything there on the list that takes your fancy just send me an email and I’ll upload it to the blog. If you’re a trader and want to set up a large/bulk trade then feel free to contact me too.

Noise Not Music – The Live Recording Collection
http://goo.gl/B8mPll
gambra is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|