View Single Post
Old 09.02.2010, 02:07 AM   #27
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Ni'k, gmku, space/flotz, Alex's Trip, phoenix, westernsoxbox, random homie, charles webster baer

Oh yeah, and where has Keeping It Simple been? I can't be the only person who actually sorta liked him.

I just use you for your sweet, wit-spouting sausage, and am therefore incapable of ever genuinely missing you.
haha! I was random homie.. That was a jackass move and I would like to take this time to formally apologize to each and every one of you for any discomfort I may have caused you. I'm not a racist, in fact I hate nazis!
but, I'm happy to be mentioned none the less..
actually, Danny used to have the password too. No idea if it was mine or his posts you enjoyed. but, still thanks.
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|