View Single Post
Old 02.15.2017, 11:37 AM   #7976
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Barca got literally deconstructed yesterday. It felt painful to watch that game and be a Barca fan. I haven't see Messi play so badly ever yet.

maybe with argentina? he's had some invisible games with them.

but speaking of argentina-- di maria! there was also a uruguayan contest there, & cavani won it gloriously.

this psg i had not seen in action before. the new sevilla coach looks like he knows how to win. and this team is a strong candidate to win it all. fantastic performance yesterday.

anyway, i share your pain a bit. as a dortmund fan, i'm glad i actually got interrupted from seeing aubameyang's missed penalty. he missed a lot of goals yesterday!

and not too confident about today's bayern/arsenal either. don't know what to expect. ancelotti's squad hasn't really been firing on all cilinders and mueller is going through a season-long slump. am i glad pep is gone? yes. do i like what ancelotti is doing? er... let me get back to you about that later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, that would be one of my only issues. No person or company should be able to own or have a share in more than one club. Not sure how easy that'd be to regulate though.

according to libertarian object of worship murray rothbard, monopolies & cartels are not easily maintained without government support of said entities. i'm not sure i believe him but he's got a video lecture out there where he tries to make that case.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|