Thread: Suicide Squad?
View Single Post
Old 08.20.2016, 09:08 PM   #57
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I have to say, these all sound like terrible ideas to me.

No offense. I think I must be the only DC fan who doesn't really give two shits about Harley Quinn, and thinks she is a stupid addition to the Joker mythos, fitting for a children's cartoon perhaps, but not... All this.

And Poison Ivy has to be the worst villain in the Batman rogues gallery. Neither she nor Clayface fit within the context of the rest of the Gotham gang. And remember last time Poison Ivy appeared on film? Yikes. Not to mention the awful way things are heading on Gotham with her.

I'm more into Joker, Scarecrow, Two-face, and on occasion Riddler. And Catwoman. And the rest of the villains that make a lick of sense in Batman's world.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|