Thread: Suicide Squad?
View Single Post
Old 08.20.2016, 11:02 AM   #46
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah man you sounded like you were too cool to rub elbows with the unwashed masses but in love with apple products and piracy--like a character right out of stuff white people like. know what i mean?

i hate it when aspirationals think they're better than "the people of walmart," and i'm quick to ire. so-- i'm sorry for my part in the misunderstanding (it WAS a misunderstanding, right?) and of course the ire.

in any case, yes-- redbox is the place to get blockbuster movies for cheap and without a subscription. they also rent games if you're into that. cheap, easy, and reliably low-tech.

Yeah, it was a misunderstanding, but I see how what I said could have translated that way. I don't have a great explanation, other than that I was trying to be funny and failed. I just got off the phone with a dear friends of mine, was helping him with some insurance paperwork that he's FINALLY being given through his employer after nine months of 10 hour days. He's divorced and lives with his mom because he can't get by on what he makes. It all goes to child support. I'm definitely not a limo liberal, even if I'm also not living in abject poverty. I guess you'll just have to take my word on that. Or not.

Sorry.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|