Thread: Suicide Squad?
View Single Post
Old 08.20.2016, 09:36 AM   #45
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You'd be surprised. It really wasn't a comment about poor people. It was a comment about people. I wasn't thinking about money when I said that. I mean, I see how it sounded, but trusted me, I genuinely didn't mean it that way. you've got the wrong guy.

Anyway, now I feel bad.
yeah man you sounded like you were too cool to rub elbows with the unwashed masses but in love with apple products and piracy--like a character right out of stuff white people like. know what i mean?

i hate it when aspirationals think they're better than "the people of walmart," and i'm quick to ire. so-- i'm sorry for my part in the misunderstanding (it WAS a misunderstanding, right?) and of course the ire.

in any case, yes-- redbox is the place to get blockbuster movies for cheap and without a subscription. they also rent games if you're into that. cheap, easy, and reliably low-tech.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|