View Single Post
Old 08.12.2008, 11:27 AM   #19
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
we had a really good night at the Knitting Factory last night, Byron put together a fine lineup of entertainment. I enjoyed pretty much everyone, even the spoken word I'd kinda dreaded, my friend turned to me after the Cody Ranaldo duo set and remarked accurately, "That was pretty cool"; the Marcia Bassett/Tom Carter/Loren Conners trio was really really cool, other than the douchebags at the bar who did their best to talk over the music; I found the 50 Foot Women set interesting, couldn't help but think a good producer could fashion some really good songs out of the pieces they did. We got short but very tight sets by jack rose and mv/ee at the end. The merch table was really sick I spent over $50, plus the 2-$7 beers and $15 admission $10 cabfare was an stupid expensive night for me I don't regret in the least.

and I got the new Brainbombs live lp in the mail today...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|