View Single Post
Old 10.19.2008, 08:44 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i saw it. i thought it was great. he gave very rational, cogent explanations about why rational conservatives (not the religious nutjobs) should vote for obama. includin palin, including the takeover of the repukes by the religious right & the "obama is a muslim" bigots", including his mention of a muslim soldier who got killed in iraq got a bunch of purple hearts etc (which speaks to the militaristic sort). very good. i couldn't hear him the full segment so i changed to stephanopoulos. intelectual vigor is what he said of obama. about fucking time we get a smart person in the white house!

alex: ha ha hah a. this reminds me that gore went on SNL after he lost the election-- palin-- apparently did too, ha ha ha. what a fucking joke.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|