Thread: Sleater-Kinney
View Single Post
Old 04.21.2006, 01:40 PM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh fuck fuck fuck i LOOOOVE sleater-kinney but i actually much prefer them live-- until i get to see them again i have to console myself with records.

the one with the hyper-high vibrato and bitchy face would be corin tucker. carrie, one of the hottest lesbians on earth, is the lead guitar. she sings too. i think even janet sings in some songs-- at least doing backups.

anyway, what's w/ the irritation? I AM VERY PARTIAL TO WOMEN SQUEALING. they make me think of sex. (and isn't that what rocknroll is all about?). i understand that's not everyone's cup of tea however. some people might prefer squaling men. and i think it was emma blowgun-- or was it red echo?-- who called them "demon goat women in heat"-- ha hah. but i like demon women! and in heat! (goat or no goat... it's all tender flesh).

oh yeah, and the first time i ever went out with the wife, we went to a sleater-kinney show. so that makes them extra-cool.

seriously, LIVE they fucking rock and i am in awe of their magick powers.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|