View Single Post
Old 06.10.2013, 07:38 PM   #366
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
see, this is the thing with Pac. i can't never understand what he's talking about. it's all good thou, Suchfriends. see, now i KINda understand why my Tupac loving friend didn't want to hear the Deep. this dude used to give the best lip singing impression of him like i was a camera.

i don't know shit about shakur and completely understand he's a hero to millions. just not a fan, no hate.

This is 1990s 101:

Know Your Rap Beef..

Tupac worked on some tracks that Mobb Deep somehow took offense too. This caused them to put out a track in rap retaliation. Slight problem, Tupac was by this time no longer just a rapper, but had become a gangsta after joining up with M.O.B and Pirus from Suge Knight connections. Outlaws Immortal was a rap krew Tupac started on the West as Makaveli, but all those little homiez were from M.O.B and other Blood sets in West/South Central LA area. Hence how Tupac actually got it twisted, in LA "westside" was originally about beef between Westside Bloods and (Athens, Pirus, Avalon) and Eastside Crips (South LA, Watts, Compton) and Tupac, being from Baltimore, didn't realize it at first. HE had personal beef with his former associates and friends from the East coast rap/gang scene. LA gang life will really instigate a lot of shit, so what was some quarrels between friends became a full-fledged blood feud (this of course was after Pac was shot five times in New York HOWEVER Pac wasn't shot in New York over rap shit, he was shot over some gang shit.

This made him very paranoid to say the least. That, and DeathRow was shady as a motherfucker, couldn't really trust ANYBODY up in there, full of dealers and crooked cops. The record label was really just started as a money laundering scheme like a dozen other small-time LA area rap labels in the late 1980s but Tupac and Snoop Dogg made that shit unexpectedly explode onto the mainstream..

Back to Mobb Deep. These dudes were cliqued up with the East Coast dudes Tupac was feuding with, and they released some tracks after have some private words behind closed doors. This caused Tupac and his dudes to then have some more hostile words behind closed doors and later on some tracks. By 1996, Tupac was beefing with essentially the entire East Coast rap scene, and much of the West coast rappers too. However these beefs weren't hyped, or musical, it was some personal shit between all those folkz...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|