View Single Post
Old 10.02.2007, 09:22 AM   #66
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
The only noise gigs I really enjoyed recently were Sutcliffe Jugend and Jazzkammer full Metal Music Machine line-up. Especially the last one was really fantastic, although not everyone would really considerate it noise I guess.

John Wiese on the other hand would've bored me to tears if it wasn't for the fortunate fact that he played so short. And several more (especially laptop and/or delay pedal) noise dudes and dudettes have kind of bored me recently, so I definitely recognise the feeling of getting bored with noise. When you first start listening to it there's interesting stuff to discover, but sooner or later it definitely gets samey and I hardly buy any of it anymore. I've never participated in getting all those limited-to-23-self-released-cassettes-of-such-and-such band or all the weekly CDRs by the usual suspects that appear on places like Volcanic Tongue etc, but nowadays I tend to skip the merch tables at live shows too, sometimes even if the band were good. Because whenever I buy some noise album there I listen to it like 2-3 times at most and then it just ends up collecting dust in some random pile of unlistened stuff... that pile is getting too big now.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|