View Single Post
Old 04.01.2009, 11:46 AM   #6016
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Right. And it's fine to think like that though someone else will probably wanna beat you up. Me, personally, I usually would rather a film have strong and interesting (and, preferably, surreal) visuals than a lot of boring dialog and an overly complicated plot. But either way. I think Lynch films are fairly straightforward, aside from Inland Empire and some of his shorts. But some people can't get into experimental/art films/surrealism. Even a lot of his less experimental films are usually more focused on creating an atmosphere than having a well-crafted story. The same thing that attracts me to his work would probably bore most people.

No matter who you are though, I don't see how anyone could deny Wild at Heart! (or Elephant Man and The Straight Story, for that matter) Wild at Heart is so good that it's sickening.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|