View Single Post
Old 02.28.2018, 10:53 AM   #22166
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I found it to be like watching It Cliff's Notes.

yeah.... or more like It: Cliff's Notes For The First Half Of The Original Movie.

And just, the writing... ugh... the original movie worked so well because they did a good job of showing you that these kids actually meant something to each other. You could really get a feel of their bonds. In this movie it was like they gave personality to what? One kid? Two? So many of the kids in the group just became Generic Kids In A Movie.

It has been a really long time since a movie ended and I just ranted for so long about all the problems I had with it. I'm generally the kind of dude that finds something to like about even movies I don't think are great. But this new It just felt like an awful and generic waste of time. I don't recommend anybody even bother.