View Single Post
Old 05.10.2010, 07:04 PM   #26
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
there is a remastered cd version that i really want to track down.

i think you're just understandably a bit burnt out.

when i was in heavy drug pyschosis hell i was quite creative but never got much actually done. i didn't really enjoy music at that point, just sorta used it or suffered thru it a lot.

now ive been sober for ages i actually enjoy music again. it was funny cos i thought back then "oh if i get off drugs i'll like loose my edge or my creativity or some shit" total crappy illusion brought on by the drugs. i went thru a long while not listening to music. now its totally different and i enjoy it like i used to when i was younger, i just dont have that totally pyscho attachment to it. which is good cos i can actually get shit done now, like finish my ep and learn instruments and stuff. its funny cos i had this like really strong attachment to it but it just wasnt working, hard to give up on that. but once it got all better.

everyone goes thru stages when what they are into isnt working anymore and it isnt helping them to grow as a person. no big deal, just time to detach and do somethin else for a while.

like i know a guy whose going thru some pretty bad mental illness shit right now. when i was going thru it i was partying with him a lot. now its his turn. its inevitable if you do a lot of drugs. he'll eventually be able to go sober and he'll be ok, no big deal. but you can tell he doesnt enjoy music anymore, he's just kinda punishing himself with it. some of the music he's making is good but he can't last at that velocity. also he cant realise that he desperately needs someone to collaborate with. im sure when he gets sober he'll work that part aswell.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|