View Single Post
Old 05.12.2009, 01:13 PM   #21
dntrecords
children of satan

dntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer
I know, this is a terribly flawed idea considering that the radio would probably only play certain bands, but think about how cool it must have been. I just decided to look up Depeche Mode's Violator on Wikipedia. Turns out the single for Personal Jesus was released a good 3 or 4 months before the actual album.

ANTICIPATION, man. Does anyone else think we could use this concept again, at least in some capacity? I would love it if bands were to like.. just release songs two or three at a time. No leaks to speak of, just music on the spot. Hype, real hype. Think of it, music listeners must have at one time had to waited for their music with bated breath. It may seem archaic now, but I think there is still a place for this sort of thing.

how young are you man? the internet has only been big for about 10 years...
dntrecords is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|