View Single Post
Old 01.12.2019, 09:25 AM   #1
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
It's fucking January, a month I usually associate with an excess of negativity. So let's throw some positivity into the mix. Fuck knows there's a dire need for that right now. So I decided to open this thread as a companion to "Bitch About Things You're Pissed Off About". Here be rose-tinted glasses, positive surprises, fascination, love and whatnot. Okay, I'll start:

In spite of all the little obstacles, my initial grumpy stupor and the motivational downward spiral that had transpired over the last few of my events, I had a blast yesterday. Many nice people showed up. I was able to relax a bit and I was in good spirits. Just a chill atmosphere, no one up to no good and I actually got to enjoy talking to people as opposed to just hopping around from task to task and being completely on autopilot. More of that, please

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|