View Single Post
Old 06.17.2009, 06:28 AM   #16569
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
The one band I never thought would change anyone’s life EVER just changed mine in the most drastic way imaginable. I haven’t gotten drunk in weeks, I don’t plan on smoking weed any time soon, I am going to learn how to drive, I’m going to go get my GED, I’m going to get the fuck out of this state, and I’m going to go back home to Texas. Thank you for showing me what I’ve been missing. My sister was never right when she said that I’ll never be happy with what I’ve go because now that I know I can have more than what is perfectly fine. I’m not perfectly fine with being nothing and you’ve shown me that I have the capability to be more than I could ever have dreamed of being. You’ve changed me, my life, and given me a reason to believe in something again. I’m eternally grateful.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|