View Single Post
Old 05.21.2009, 05:40 PM   #12
Kegmama
empty page

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer
You shouldn't feel bad for kids because of the music they enjoy. No one is a lesser person for enjoying Disney music or whatever. Maybe it means something to them?

If you are going to actively post on this board you have to stop taking things so damn literal!
I don't think anyone actually 'feels bad' and who said anything about being 'less of a person'?!

I allow my kids total artistic/musical freedom of expression. I let them choose what they want to listen to and support them in their love for things that are special to them. I realize that in order to grow as individuals they will have to go through the many phases that encompass childhood. Hopefully, with our postivie influence as parents though, they will grow up to have a deeper appreciation for musical greatness...

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|