View Single Post
Old 10.29.2012, 08:48 PM   #2010
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
This game was a bit disappointing by the way. Not that it was bad, but it didn't have the fighting and do-or-die atmosphere I was hoping for. All in all it was nowhere near as explosive or controversial as previous editions of the Dutch "Klassieker". What it did have: lame hooligans (if you're gonna throw a can of Red Bull at an Ajax player, make sure not to hit anyone from the home team instead), a lame red card... but at least there was one very fine goal.

Yeah, excellent goal and I love it when Pelle throws the chair over while celebrating. Disappointing to hear that the atmosphere was more toned down than usual, though. Ajax Feyenoord has always been one of the games I'd most like to go and see and I'd hate to think it's slowly becoming just another fixture. Is it true that away fans are banned from those matches?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|