View Single Post
Old 08.14.2014, 11:17 PM   #18203
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lol i could tell from your comment that you hadn't seen it. you missed the mark big time.

I very well may have, but I based my opinions on several well articulated reviews/analyses about it from reliable sources. To be sure, a lot of people thought it was good, but I understand that graphic sex scenes played a significant part of the movie and in all irony that is a turn off for me and movies..

Quote:

this is why i refrain from commenting on the horror film posts-- i don't like watching them much hence i don't know them.

True dat, and I totally respect that. Indeed, that is why I said my critique was on the premise of the film itself and not any particulars about it because I hadn't and wouldn't see it.

To be sure, I understand it is a film with a lot of substance.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|