View Single Post
Old 09.23.2010, 10:25 AM   #22
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
How am I negativly affecting the world by believing? If I did not believe I would do whatever i felt like. I would steal from people to support my drug habit. I would kill people who piss me off. I would ditch my kids and go do whatever I felt like. I would not be compelled to be nice to anyone. I would just take what I want. If I ended up in jail for these tings Id just kill myself. Why not. No consequences.

I know it is hard to see the trees in this forest but people believing in god have done good things in the past and present. Was Johnny Cash a negative affect on the world? Its the stories you do not hear that cause you to see it that way. Yes people have had massive wars over god throughout history, but if they did not have god to fight about they would be fighting about something else.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|