View Single Post
Old 12.23.2006, 05:53 PM   #23
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Well, the satisfaction of making your own way as an adult with your own life will eventually hold quite a lot of allure for you, I'm sure. It will certainly hold allure with any young ladies you want to hook up with as well. Lots of places have basements where you can practice, or you can live on the cheap and have an offsite studio. I know that I have found it necessary to have someplace else to crank up the big stack, and I am poor as dirt and always have been.
I guess it's a question of priorities and what one is willing to put up with for free room and board. I personally find independence to be priceless.

Maybe a linux disc is the way to go until your friend has either more money or some motivation.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|