View Single Post
Old 04.19.2010, 01:51 PM   #14
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnic
Thx for posting this. Yes, the people who commented after the article are the biggest douches.
Lee is one of the nicest rock stars I've ever met. I hung out with him in the "smoking pen' outside of Irving Plaza during set break of a Ray Davies show a few years ago. As I went back inside, I just said "Thank You" He replied, "For what?" I said, "For your music" ....I know, kind of cheesey, but he smilied and then I went back inside to rock out to Ray.

agreed. I like lee, we were chatting it up about the Dead for like 20 minutes back at the Filter party gig in the Warehouse district, when was that, 2006? Steve is the greatest guy in the band, if not in the world, however drummers are almost universally cool people, except when they get all Phil Collins.. I heard Dave Grohl drummin with the Crooked Vultures I believe, damn good shit, he is one of the best drummers ever, I hated it when he jumped on guitar, he's not bad there either, but truly his art is the drum (sorry for the tangent, I'm rather baked this morning)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|