View Single Post
Old 06.21.2010, 03:30 PM   #34
viewtiful alan redux
the destroyed room

viewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's asses
Any of those three would be more than well recieved I'm sure.
As for my controversial SYR comments:
SYR 4 was just unlistenable at several points, there were interesting parts, but there were just too many parts that were just agonizing in both their unpleasentness and pretense.

SYR 5 was just unlistenable garbage. The songs that were good always went on for way too long, and the songs that weren't good were really fucking awful. I sold it.

SYR 6.. I heard at a record store.. wasn't thrilled with it, but probably shsould pick it up and listen to it on headphones and try to absorb it.

SYR7 had a really weak first side, with Sonic Youth just sort of failing at drone, just sort of plinking around to moderately heavy distortion.. I don't know its been a while since I listened to it, but the first side did nothing for me.

I LOVE 1-3 and 8 though.
viewtiful alan redux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|