View Single Post
Old 06.17.2010, 09:27 AM   #24
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
what the ass? Seriously?

SYR4 -- I'm not a big fan of "listening to" so whatever. I dig the concept and all. But fine you don't like it. Cool.

SYR5 -- I've grown to think is awesome. It took me like 7 years to like it haha, but I do now. A lot. I feel like it makes perfect sense as a companion to NYCG&F, think of it as an extension of "Lightnin'"

SYR6 -- is ok. But really should have come with a DVD. It would have made more sense that way.

SYR7 -- is awesome!! Awesome!!! AWESOME!!! I love it.

(and I'm glad you didn't diss SYR8, which is maybe my favorite SYR since 1 or 2.)

I do really like SYR 4. Itīs not as good as SYR 1-3 and Syr 7, but almost. It is same to me, is the music "high art" or "Straight rīnīr" or anything else, but if it makes me feel, itīs good. And Syr 4 really does! Syr5 is not as good as those others, but itīs ok. And I havenīt got yet SYR6 and SYR8, because thereīs still lots of vinyls (from other bands) I havenīt got. I think cd`s are much more easy to get than vinyls. Of course Iīm very curious about these missing SYR`s. Maybe buy them someday.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|