View Single Post
Old 11.22.2012, 01:42 PM   #2138
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not sure where I stand on that issue. A device for proving whether a ball has crossed the line seems fine and would have minimal impact on the flow of the game but I'm less convinced by arguments for other applications, such as replays being used to determine if a player is offside or handled the ball. Fans moaning about bad refereeing decisions is a fundamental part of the game, for me. But that wears thin if a team are relegated or fail to qualify for a major tournament or lose a final because of a decision that could've easily been overturned by an off-pitch official with a tv monitor. I'm still undecided.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|