View Single Post
Old 12.12.2015, 06:48 PM   #39928
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
its hard living in england sometimes, i cant fit in with these people and their bizarre culture of constant whinging/aggressive politeness. i wish the americans were late to enter ww2 and hitler had made it here and done a little bit of genocide just to wipe a bit of the englishness out of them. just say the thing you want to say rather than going hmmmmmm all the time you bunch of witless cunts. you are the most closed and insular people ever which is why accusations of racism make you panic so much. im starting to empathize with the IRA after seeing how these people treat and talk about the irish, which they is something they will never understand why i am not technically a part of. sometimes i wish i was back home in the 2nd world living among alcoholic christian fundamentalists and people who think electricity is witchcraft.

i can only console myself with slowdive for so long before i am indeed a very sad panda.

you cant even make jokes like these in england without getting arrested. fuck the fucking english the senile post imperial cunts, the sooner they end up slaves for chinese drones the better.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|