View Single Post
Old 07.11.2016, 02:52 AM   #14
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I'm thinking we need to lose Lind, unfortunately. Hard data aside, he's still having a hard time not screwing up perfect, gift wrapped pitches right down the middle. If a hitter can't hit a beautiful pitch, it doesn't matter how fast his swing is, or how what his connection rate is.

Astros are looking good man.

If your M's were to lose Lind, who would you like to see at 1st? Astros open at Seattle after the break, so I'll be watching for his "fast" swing. Astros outfielder, Carlos Gomez, usually swings too fast for my liking. His batting helmet usually falls off and he appears to have no balance......but those times he somehow gets everything to sync up - WOW - his shots are usually scalded off outfield walls.

I was listening to a baseball gambling podcast yesterday about first half trends. A unique wager in baseball is who wins the first 5 innings. Anyway, your M's had the 3rd highest winning percentage of all MLB teams through the first 5 innings.

Thanks for noticing my Astros. Currently the Astros are two full games behind Red Sox and Blue Jays for the final Wild Card slots. With the Texas Rangers losing today, Astros are now 5.5 games behind them.

Speaking of the Rangers:

Rangers will enter All-Star Break with largest division lead in team history. Previously, largest lead had been 5 games in 1999.

However, the last Rangers starter to be credited with a victory was Cole Hamels on June 28th. Since then, zippo.

Rangers 9-1 vs Astros, 45-34 vs all others.

Astros 46-32 vs others, 1-9 vs Rangers.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|