View Single Post
Old 09.03.2019, 06:09 PM   #23
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
(in my opinion) autobahn is too epic and epoch-making to be sidestepped. yes other albums were better but also came later. this is the one that changed music history. from japan to detroit.
Yeah, part of my intent with this was listening to some stuff I hadn't listened to before, or giving things another go, and Kraftwerk were one of those things. I'm sticking with Autobahn.

Quote:
and yes, ditch “the wall”. ufff, so depressing. you have enough teen angst already.

i’d throw out greenday too but whatever
It's been a fair while since you were a teenager - honestly, sometimes I want the melodramatic angst to wash in. It's actually pretty funny if you separate yourself from it a bit.

Quote:
for 29... i think the white album adds up
Alas, that's 30 - damn Revolution 9. It was either that or the Aphex album, and I figured Abbey Road would be a good 17 (it's 50 years old in a couple of weeks, so consider this a celebration).

Quote:
and i’d swap out murray street for coltrane’s giant steps (oh yeah i went there lol)

then play daydream nation instead of the fucking cardigans lol (if you go by the original track listing it’s 12, though maybe it’s 14 if you go by later numberings)

DDN has 14, and I will insist on this. (It definitely isn't twelve, there's no way you can say Eliminator Jr. logically follows from the other two parts of the trilogy.)

All of these might happen next time I do this, tho
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|