View Single Post
Old 03.13.2018, 11:07 AM   #40992
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh right every trend or movement has its self-righteous people in autoglorify mode. just the other say i was reading about people who eat organic food being more judgmental ha ha ha ha.

but even with those shortcomings i’d rather have a world with a little more of that and a little less QVC.

as for books, man, i have marched across the world with books in tow (m-bags and library rate ftw) but i am now ready to say goodbye to their physical weight. as much as i once loved them, now they’re trophies of something i did more than serve a function. i desperately need to pare down so i can fly free.

i can’t bring myself to toss them though. i need to find them new good owners, or something.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|