View Single Post
Old 04.24.2012, 04:36 PM   #130
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
If I'm goin' for a better beer, I normally get some Fat Tire. Blue Moon started tasting like shit after having random pale ales at a bar. Also I think my last beer at a bar was a Brooklyn Lager? Not sure, it was a dark beer and it was pretty tasty.

New Belgian is perhaps one of the few reliable, commercial Ales available popularly in the US market. There are often some diverse beer selections, but American beers use the term "ale" wrongly and interchangeably with American pale and amber lagers. New Belgian is a consistent brewery of quality ales you can trust. If the brewery doesn't say Germany or England or Colorodo and it says ale be careful, the term is highly abused to the disgrace of people with good taste in beer

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|