View Single Post
Old 01.20.2008, 12:20 PM   #115
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysusundone
I still don't get why this is such a big deal on this board. Seems like most of the guys on here are really uncomfortable with their sexuality.

The fact that I wear eyeliner has been discussed on here already, so there's one person that does. (I don't do it always, or even often, mainly for shows)
When I do it, it can be anything from simple Depp-ish to the racoon look to full on exotic bird colors painted on all over my face and neck...though the last is usually actually facepaint, not makeup. (Is there really a difference?)

Then again I'm a goth-fag according to the rules of the forum, so who cares what I have to say.

All right! Man after me own heart! And that you get away with it in Atlanta--there is hope for this land.