View Single Post
Old 07.01.2013, 06:16 AM   #56
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Human
.I think BMR - DDN is also a period of exceptional quality, I love those records. However - experienced in real time (i.e. as those releases came out) you get Into the Groovey (which I'm not keen on) which spoils the consecutive run of top releases.
Well, I think Ciccone Youth is not meant to be taken totally serious, I think it was kind of "therapy"-project of SY and they just wanted to have some fun and played with samplers. But on the other hand, I really love Whitey Album, there are some very great tunes like G-force, Macbeth. I really also like Into the Groovey, although I´m not big Madonna-fan. I think CY made it much better than Madonna!

To me there are no "golden" periods. I think the Sy Golden time started in EVOL and not ended since. Of course I love also those first three albums, but I think it was their searching time and they found their true "self" in EVOL. EVOL, Sister, Washing Machine & ATL are only masterpieces, BMR is not masterpiece to me (as it is to some others).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|